Sunday, October 31, 2010

Celebrities tweeted their halloween pics

Halloween is a big celebration that even celebrities spend time looking for great costumes to wear or for their kids. 

Kim Kardashian tweeted these pics, in her leopard costume, at the party wearing a red riding hood suit and a queen of hearts costume that she decided not to wear because her mom have it.


 "This leopard was a little too sexy for the kitties! LOL"

"I was gonna be the queen of hearts but my mom bought the same costume! I could've been the ultimate Heart Breaker"
Then I was gonna be a pirate but Kourtney wanted to wear this...
I decided on Little Red Riding Hood and @ is the big bad wolf!

Ellen De Generes at her show wears a Snooki halloween costume and tweeted " Hi @ - Did you see my costume?"

Rihanna tweeted this pics from London.."Happy halloween..from London, and of course its the SH&%#T HERE!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...