Thursday, July 14, 2011

John Estrada soon to be a father again..

They got married 5 months ago, now Priscilla Meirelles and John Estrada are expecting their first child.

John Estrada
"Masaya, masaya. Actually I'm really excited for her because this is her first baby. I'm excited for her parents kasi first apo nila ito," Ako, of course, being the father, I'm so excited na magkaanak kami ni Priscilla. So, it's really a blessing," John's reaction when asked about his wife's pregnancy.

John already have 4 children from previous marriage, 3 girls and a boy. He wanted to have another boy, but it doesn't matter if it is a girl or a boy, as long as the baby is healthy.

He is more inspired to work right now, Mas lalo akong dapat magtrabaho kasi may panibagong miyembro ng pamilya ko. My wife naman supports me all the way, kaya wala akong problema sa trabaho ko,"     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...