Friday, August 26, 2011

Hayden Kho's medical license, revoked by PRC

Professional Regulatory Commission found Hayden Kho, guilty of immorality and unethical conduct.

Hayden Kho was involve in a sex video scandal back in 2009. It was proven that Kho took videos of his sexual encounters with his "ex-girlfriends", including Kapuso star Katrina Halili.

The issue about the sex video went to the senate for investigation, actor and senator, Sen. Bong Revilla Jr. became the number one critic of Kho and ask the PRC to get involve.

The commission did their own investigation, during that time they already suspend Kho's license. After almost 2 years, PRC came out with their final decision, they revoke Hayden Kho's medical license.

Hayden is now engage to his long time girlfriend, Dra. Vicki Belo. During the sex video scandal the two broke up, but when the issue subside, the two went back to each others arms and now planning their wedding.

Kho felt that the PRC decision is unfair, he pour out all his sentiments on his twitter account. Hayden Kho
I am still DR. Hayden Kho, jr. No one can take my knowledge, my skills, and my diploma away from me. Will be back soon.My past mistakes do not make me evil, it simply makes me human.
 
Thankful naman po ako na na-grant naman po ‘yung pinaglalaban ko, pero hindi naman po ibig sabihin n’on magse-celebrate ako, sobrang tuwa ko,”( I am thankful I got the justice that I asked for and I am so happy) Katrina Halili said in an interview on 24 Oras.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...