Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Georgina Wilson will be at the America's Next Top Model Season 17

Also on twitter, Georgina Wilson confirms, she will be at the America's Next Top Model Season 17.
Yesterday she tweeted, Georgina Wilson


Georgina Wilson
SO EXCITED to announce something that I've been keeping for so long now! I will be in this season of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!! season 17!
Bench, clothing line own by Ben Chan, is the clothing sponsor of the semi final round of ANTM season 17. Georgina is one of the premiere endorser/model of Bench.
Georgina is not a contestant, she will be a guest model/stylist, Georgina Wilson

No, I didn't join as one of the models - I joined as a guest model/stylist. I told the girls what to do for their semi finals challenge! :) 

It will be aired in the US Nov. 9.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...