Friday, September 21, 2012

'Gay men are disgusting and probably have AIDS"- Paris Hilton

Hotel heiress, Paris Hilton, is under fire after anti gay remarks.
In a conversation with his gay friend inside a cab in NYC, she said that, "Gay men are disgusting" and probably have AIDS. The driver of the said cab secretly recorded the said conversation.The gay friend open a topic about Grindr, a phone app that gay people use to find sexual partners.
  
In a statement released by her reps, they explained, Paris Hilton's comments were to express that it is dangerous for anyone to have unprotected sex that could lead to a life threatening disease. The conversation became heated, after a close gayfriend told her in a cab ride, a story about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly having unprotected sex. 

Paris also send her apology to GLAAD or Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. Gay people are the strongest and most inspiring people I know. It is so wrong when people bully or put down others for being gay. No one should have to go through that. Again, I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart and I feel absolutely horrible. I hope that everyone can accept my apology and know that it is not who I am or how I feel in any way, she wrote.




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...