Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tupac Shakur's alleged shooter

In the website AllHipHop.com, Dexter Isaac apologizes to Tupac and B.I.G's family specially to their mothers.

Isaac is involve in a robbery and shooting in Manhattan's Quad Studios on November 30 1994. James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond pay him $2500 for the job he did.  The man that had been shot was the famous rapper Tupac Shakur.

He posted in the said website, "I want to apologize to his family [Tupac Shakur] and for the mistake I did for that sucker [Jimmy Henchman]," "I am trying to clean it up to give [Tupac and Biggie's] mothers some closure."

The shooting is said to be the start of the feud between Shakur and B.I.G's group. Shakur died in a shooting incident on September 1996, and months after the killing, Notorious B.I.G also died in a drive by shooting in L.A.

Dexter Isaac is detained in Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn for numbers of crimes he committed. He is serving a sentence of  life imprisonment.

NYPD will investigate if the said post is truly from Isaac.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...