Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Albie Casiño- Andi Eigenmann

Mystery unfold as who is Andi's baby daddy.

On her personal blog, Andi wrote ""Maybe instead of feeling bad that Albie left me to take on this responsibility by myself, I should thank him for giving me the opportunity go out and find genuine happiness once again"


A few months ago,Andi's mom, Jacklyn Jose revealed that her daughter is pregnant. They didn't say  who the father is and some assumed it is Albie Casiño, Andi's ex boyfriend. Some also thought that the father was one of former Pres. Estrada's son, but Andi clear his name.


The post have been edited and she clarifies on her next post "I'd just like to clarify that the post prior to this has been edited. Purpose for this is merely for "fans" (really?), to stop reacting so violently. So again, "fans", this blog wasn't created for you to make a big deal out of."



 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...