Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson?

Twilight star, Kristen Stewart, apologize to everyone, specially to on screen and off screen love of her life, Robert Pattinson, for the mistake she did.


Kristen Stewart
The 22 year old actress issued a statement regarding the fling romance with her "Snow White and the Huntsman," director Rupert Sanders."I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," Stewart said. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

On the other hand, Sanders also released a statement, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together,"

Us Weekly posted pictures of  Stewart and Sanders kissing and in a steamy moments. Rupert Sanders is married to model and actress Liberty Ross. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...