Sunday, August 19, 2012

Zsa Zsa Padilla diagnosed with kidney cancer

Divine diva, Zsa Zsa Padilla is still mourning with the death of Dolphy, but still trying to be strong.

Another trial coming on her way, she was diagnosed with malignant kidney cancer. After her medical check up in Manila, they found a lump on her kidney.They seek second opinion and went to the U.S The recent findings, it is now a stage 1 kidney cancer.

Zsa Zsa Padilla


The doctors will have to remove the lump, she is scheduled to undergo surgery on Aug. 27. In her T.V. Patrol interview, , “When I heard that word 'malignant,' I said, 'Oh man, I have cancer.’ Almost three centimeters yung growth and he advised for it to be taken out.”

She tries to be calm when she heard the news and still be positive, she tweeted, "When life situations get rough, I find myself taking deep breaths... And I am ready 2 take on new challenges. Living life. One day at a time.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...